Molly by jfclover
Summary: I wrote this story four years ago and spent the past few weeks revising and bringing it up to speed. Although it was never posted in the old library, it can’t be posted here either. If anyone’s interested in reading, see my email address below.
This is a story of a young girl who lives with her grandfather on the southernmost border of the Ponderosa in an old line shack the Cartwrights abandoned years ago. After Joe has an unfortunate accident, he meets the girl and her grandfather and the story takes off from there.
Unfortunately, bad things happen to good people, and this story was definitely written for a mature audience only. Rated M Sexual content. WC 61,000
Other Stories by this Author
- A Better Man (by jfclover)
- A BOOnanza Tall Tale (by jfclover)
- The Farm – Book 3 – Taking Flight (by jfclover)
- Betrayal Series – Book 2, Chaos (by jfclover)
- A Young Man’s Journey – Book 1 (by jfclover)